All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

PinballX and Win 8.1 install

Krakerman

Just a ? regarding installing PinballX on a Win 8.1 Pro x64 setup. When I goto install it ask to install .Net Framework 2.0 but I know Win 8 has .Net 4 installed should I just say ok and install it or will that mess anything up?

Yeah I figured so but thought I better ask. Anyways everything installed ok and running beautifully Tom!!

Just installed PinballX on my other computer which I just upgraded to Win 8.1 and really looking forward to working on my new Pinball Cocktail cab. Just installed my first table and was a breeze to setup and get working. Using a touch screen with another monitor for the backglass and it's running nice!! Can't wait to install more tables been running VP and FP in desktop now I can run them FS with PinballX and it's awesome. Thanks Tom for such another great FE!! :)

Any plans for Touch screen support in PinballX? Be nice to scroll thru the tables by just swiping my monitor. :)