All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[CLOSED] [WANTED] Nintendo NES (PAL or NTSC-U)

KRC

I also have always associated NES with christmas, fond memories of me and my dad Super Mario Bros two player, He was the first of us to find the Warp Zone on level 1-2 and the first of us to get stuck on level 8-4 :D

• Like 1

I guess I could say that about my dad and Sonic the Hedgehog 1. My brother got the Sega Genesis for Christmas (and the subsequent Sega CD the Christmas after, and the 32X the year after that) and Sonic came with it. Many days were spent playing it with my dad, and the memories of him failing to get past the rising and falling of the islands in the first stage are a fond memory of why he gave up on video games, saying he's grown out of them, and complains that games can't be played with your thumb. I discovered the Sega controllers used the same 9-pin D-Sub connector that Atari used, and I tried using the old Atari Joystick on the Sega and it worked. He was able to play a little more Sonic using a joystick, but still got stuck on those islands.

32X stuff is bargain bin around my neck of the woods. What are you looking for exactly Ray?

Nothing 32X wise but keep a lookout for Jaws,Nightmare On Elm Street and Friday The 13th on the NES.

It doesn't matter if it's cart only.

NTSC is still an option as this machine plays both, but the majority of the time NTSC carts on a pal machine have clockspeed issues and glitches but it's for collection purposes more than anything else.