All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

WinUAE Config Creator v1.0

headkaze

UAE Config Creator v1.0 - By Headkaze

=====================================

Made for TOSEC collection...

This program will take a collection of ROMs and create uae configuration files for them based on a single uae config file. It will attempt to place disk series into floppy0 to floppy4 and in disk swapper. Press END+1-0 to swap disks in emulator.

Strange things happen in WinUAE, it seems to cut off long file names of adf files in the floppy drives. Must be a bug.

The program detects multiple disks by removing file characters after the first "(". This is how it matches file names. Most of the TOSEC collection works this way.

-------------------------------

Quick instructions to how this works:

1. Create a config file in UAE with the setup you want and save

2. Edit the uae config file in a text editor and add [WinUAE] to the start of the file

3. Use my program to point to your config file, ROM directory and output directory

4. Select "GO" button

--------------------------------

!!!PLEASE NOTE!!! You must add [WinUAE] to the start of the config file! This is because I use standard Ini file functions to write the ini files.

--------------------------------

UAEConfigCreator.zip

Yes, you rock Headkaze B) I think you should have access to create stickys, so if you wanted to create a sticky, such as usefull apps or tools\accesseries or something feel free to go ahead.

My concern as Ive said to you personally is your useful apps will get buried in the forum.

Wonderfull idea as I haven't config files for all my amiga roms but .... I've unpacked the app in the same folder where winuae.exe is and when I start it I have this error msg (it's in french but I'll try to traduct) :

Application can't run correctly (0x0000135) click OK to stop it

Do you have an idea ?

Yes, you rock Headkaze B) I think you should have access to create stickys, so if you wanted to create a sticky, such as usefull apps or tools\accesseries or something feel free to go ahead.

My concern as Ive said to you personally is your useful apps will get buried in the forum.

I'm on it Tom ;) I have a website nearly ready to go (got a few more pages to create), but all my tools/utils/games will be on there.

Wonderfull idea as I haven't config files for all my amiga roms but .... I've unpacked the app in the same folder where winuae.exe is and when I start it I have this error msg (it's in french but I'll try to traduct) :

Application can't run correctly (0x0000135) click OK to stop it

Do you have an idea ?

Hmm just downloaded it and it runs fine for me. As a GameEx user I would expect you to have .NET Framework 1.1 installed. That's all I can think of?

EDIT: Just looked up that error and it is indeed because you don't have the .NET framework installed.

Download it from here

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...