All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[THEME] >>> GameroomEX v2 Discontinued!!! <<<

Krakerman

Like the colors on this one. Couple more and it will be pak time again. I really want to complement you on the work you are putting into this theme. Each time you put out a pak I feel like a kid getting a gift on my birthday. I rush home and add the theme and show friends and family another system that shows up on the television. Can't wait to see what systems you do next.

Cool, Was just organizing the games for that system and some others thru ClrMamePro the other day. Another one we been playing alot is WIIWare. Lots of Games available for WIIWare.

I like the way you are incorporating pictures of the system into the header. Looks like it may be Christmas this weekend at the old starbuck house. New pak to show the friends and family. Looks like EVO may be a little late in coming. (Good things always take just a little longer). Will give you alittle more time to complete a few more themes for GAMERROOM. That just puts you that much further ahead when you start the conversion. Great work as always.

Great. Have you checked Hyperlaunch in Hyperspin yet. They have over 200 themes that are being worked on for their frontend. You should be able to fine a lot of artwork for your themes on their FTP. For the record I would like to see CAVE, HBMame and Action Max next. But I'm happy whatever new themes you do. When EVO comes out this theme will be ready to go.