All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[THEME] >>> GameroomEX v2 Discontinued!!! <<<

Krakerman

Nevermind Adultery answered the ? ;)

Thanks I didn't see that your post on my phone unitl I got home and noticed you chimed in. Thanks for clearing that up as I wasn't 100% certain myself as I have steam setup as an emulator. It will work just fine if you do it that way or at least until Evo arrives.

Started making themes for some of the systems you haven't done yet. But they are poor substitutes for the real thing. Hoping you continue to put out sets in the near future. My cab has never looked so good.

@starbuck Mine too! It will look even better as this theme evolves. :)

Well I've been working on new graphics for the frontend of my GameroomEX theme and made a few adjustments along the way trying to keep it compatible with just a few alignment changes. Only the Video and Logo boxes have been moved oh so slightly and I also decided to shorten the name of the theme to just Gameroom. ;) I just want to keep the name simple moving forward. The layout works really nice so I didn't want to change that at all.

The idea for doing this comes from the upcoming GameEX Evolution as I want to evolve the Gameroom theme as you can tell by the new look of the frontend. The new logo now has Donkey Kong in the middle of the logo ("Evolution of the Gameroom") with the game list being pages that you'll flip thru the various pages of consoles, handhelds and computer systems that you remember playing thru the years.

Hope you guys like the new look I've made and soon the evolution will bring me the tools to make the improvements that I want to implement. :D

Soon it will be Powered by GameEx Evolution.

I might move this to a new thread when I make the shift to the Evolution.

With the forground images on the system themes. I think that removing the gorilla and the lego images would make the start page look more generic. As the GAMEROOM could be arcade, consoles, handheld etc.

Is there plans to put out another set of system themes in the near future. Would be cool to have a lot of themes done and ready for the change to evolution. Keep up the cool work.

I just came up with this idea this weekend. I'm not 100% sure I am gonna move forward with it as I really need to see what new features EVO brings to the table. I do like the new look myself but will see. I think I need to get back to the current theme thou as I get distracted and start off on other projects.

Most of today I been setting more tables (249 to be exact and growing) up on PinballX so I haven't spent much time working on any new themes. I do want to complete my 2600 themes but I am kinda holding off as EVO might make doing this a bit easier especially since there are so many games on that system.

I understand about the distraction problem. I think your existing theme will get even better when EVO comes out. I think making the conversion and going with the individual themes for the games will be easier too. Would like when EVO comes out to have your theme ready for the conversion and having a large amount of systems ready for EVO. That way you can concentrate on game themes, etc as systems themes will be all ready done and ready for conversion. Just my thoughts.

Awesome. I'll keep checking with the start page for the download.Some of the others we use a lot.

CAVE

CPS-1

CPS-2

FB Alpha

HBMame

Mjolnir

Nebula

Zinc

Jaquar CD

Casio Loopy

FM - Towns Marty

GamePark GP32

Interton VC-4000

Maganvox Odyssey

Microsoft X-box

NEC PC-FX

Sony Playstation 2

Wantara Supervision

Colecovision Adam

Sega SC-3000

Sega SF-7000

Action Max

Commodore Amiga

Epoch Super Cassette Vision

MGT Sam Coupe

Microsoft MSX 2

You know alot of those you listed are already done and available. :P

I don't think Microsoft X-Box is even playable via emulation that I'm aware of so don't look for this one anytime soon. :huh:

Up next ... Watara Supervision!

Went thru your core theme and only found CPS-3 and Playstation 2 on my list above. Have made a generic theme for all the themes above and even some others, but they just don't shine like your great work. I'll check back thru out the day and download your new themes as you put them on the download page. I pretty much have setup the same for GameEx and Hyperspin. If you check under Hyperlaunch/media/icons, there is a list of all the systems they are making themes for or have made available already. Currently 207 systems. Xbox is one of them and the emulator I use runs a lot of homebrew and even a few commercial games. Gets better all the time.

These are in there:

CPS-1 ???? :huh:

CPS-2

CPS-3

Maganvox Odyssey 2 ... Haven't done the Odyssey yet.

Sony Playstation 2

Commodore Amiga

Microsoft MSX

* Some of the systems you mentioned I don't even have on my setup so more than likely I will not make a theme for those until I add them. There are a few thou on my to do list.

Interesting ... I'll look into some of the other emulators out there and see what I can come up with. ;)

Ok I've installed your themes for CPS-2, CPS-2, Playstation 2 and Commodore Amiga. I have generic themes for CPS-1 ( I use Winkawaks as the emulator) Odyssey. Microsoft 2, Currently using your theme MSX 1 for MSX 2. If I can be of any help on any of the others systems, please let me know. I'm sure you have emulators for systems that I haven't installed. Check out the 2 sega systems I use fusion for them and they are forerunners to the master system. Both have great games. I cjheck back and see if you have the new thmes up for download and install them next.