All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[THEME] >>> GameroomEX v2 Discontinued!!! <<<

Krakerman

Surgery went well and time to get back to work. ;) Now that I can see better. Second cataract surgery or should I call it a procedure. This time they used lasers and now my left eye is much better.

Awhile back I mentioned about doing possibly 2 themes for the Atari 2600. When I got home today I finished up the woodgrain 2600 theme.

I think I like this one better myself. :)

• Like 5

Glad the surgery went well. Is it possible with this theme to have a different page for each game. Like the new 2600 screen Hope the screens for the SC-3000, SF-7000 and Nintendo WII are on your short list. Three systems my kids play a lot.

@Starbuck To answer your first question about having a different theme for each game? No ... I wish I could as I could do alot with that to make this theme scream however that might be possible with GameEx Evo not sure Tom could better answer that but with this theme no sorry. As for your request about SC-3000/SF-7000 possibly I just never heard of these so I would have to do some research on these 2 but as far as the Wii goes yes it is on my short list of things to do.

Tonight I just finished re-doing the ATARI 5200 theme. With this theme I created cart labels so when I select each game the lables display on the cartridge on the left. :D

As for the Atari 7800 I want to revise that theme as well so stay tuned.

• Like 1

Any ideas on when you may release the theme? Only 60+ days until the Evolution!

I love the look of this one!

I agree. I really hope you'll release this theme before EVO. I hope you won't rebuild all of these system themes when EVO - with all of its new possibilities - will launch ...sorry, I just can't wait for the release of this already AMAZING theme ;)

Check back during this weekend as you guys might have a surprise! The theme won't be 100% done but will be more than enuff to keep you all busy and up and running. I will release updates from time to time but I think there are plenty of systems to get you all going.

• Like 1

My thinking right now is to finish this before moving on to Evo. With GE Evo I hope we can create individual game themes for each console that way I can take this theme to the next level.

Sounds awesome. I am eager for the release! I don't utilize that many systems, so it's probably all set for me. The work is awesome, I cannot wait.

Both SC-3000 and SF-7000 are emulated by Fusion. These systems came out before Sega Master System. Graphics are like MSX. & Colecovision. About 100 games available for each system. New ones being found almost monthly. Do a goggle and you will easily find graphics and games.