All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[THEME] >>> GameroomEX v2 Discontinued!!! <<<

Krakerman

Here is the Nintendo VirtualBoy theme. I think the screenshot looks like crap ...

Ha ha so basically you're saying that the screenshot is representative of the original system! It's funny - I think the VirtualBoy was/is a bit of an abomination in terms of gaming systems, but it seems to lend itself to some really great design elements and whatnot. Nice job Krak!

Krakerman,

Do you have a list of what systems you have done. When you put the theme out, I want to use it on my HT, so I want to do a new install with just the systems you have done. Thought I'd start on the install now in advance, so I'm ready when you release it. Don't want to use my current install, as it has over 150 systems, and I'm sure your theme won't have that many. (Would take forever to do that many systems, and would be a huge download)

Thanks

Current list of completed themes for the GameroomEX v2.0 theme:

Arcade

- Arcade Legends

- Sega NAOMI

- Sammy Atomiswave

- MAME

- Daphne

- Multi-Williams

- Nintendo Playchoice-10

- Nintendo VS

- Raine

- Sega Model 2

- Sega Super Model 3

- SNK Neo-Geo MVS

Consoles

- Bally Astrocade

- Amstrad GX4000

- Atari 2600

- Atari 5200

- Atari 7800

- Atari XEGS

- Atari Jaguar

- Colecovision

- Fairchild Channel F

- Emerson Arcadia 2001

- Magnavox Odyssey 2

- Mattel Intellivision

- NEC TurboGrafx-16

- Nintendo Famicom

- Nintendo NES

- Nintendo SNES

- Nintendo N64

- Nintendo Gamecube

- Panasonic 3DO

- RCA Studio II

- Sega Genesis

- Sega Master System

- Sega CD

- Sega 32X

- Sega SG-1000

- Sega Saturn

- Sega Dreamcast

- Sony Playstation

- Sony Playstation 2

- Vectrex

- VTech CreatiVision

Handheld Systems

- Atari LYNX

- Nintendo Gameboy

- Nintendo Gameboy Color

- Nintendo Virtual Boy

- Sega Game Gear

Computer Systems

- Amstrad CPC

- Commodore 64

- Commodore 128

- Commodore VIC-20

- Commodore Amiga

- DOS

- ATARI Home Computers

- ATARI ST Computers

- Mattel Aquarius

- Microsoft MSX2

- Sinclair ZX Spectrum

- Texas InstrumentsTI-99 4/A

To do:

- Acorn Electron

- Adventurevision

- Apple ][e

- Atari Pong

- BBC Micro

- Chip-8

- Creatronic MegaDuck/Cougar Boy

- Dragon 32/64

- Epoch Game Pocket Computer

- Exidy Sorcerer

- Final Burn Alpha

- Games for Windows

- MisfitMAME

- Super Gameboy

- Nintendo Gameboy Advance

- Nintendo DS

- Nintendo Wii

- NEC SuperGrafx

- NEC TurboGrafx-16 CD

- Sam Coupe

- Pokemon Mini

- Sony PSP

- Spectravideo - SV318

- Tomy Tutor

- Tandy TRS-80 Computers

- Watara Supervision

- Wonderswan/Wonderswan Color

- Ultra 64 - Killer Instinct

- STEAM

- GOG.com

- SHMUPS

- DOOM series

- MUGEN

- Hartung Game Master

- ScummVM

- Interactive Fiction Series

- and a few more that I'm sure I forgot to mention but at least you get the idea of the direction this is going.

So I am trying to support a vast range of systems as you can see. I am trying to finish up these handheld systems and then go back and clean up everything and get set to release it. Then work on my to do list later. So I am getting closer to wrapping this up soon.

• Like 3

I'm building a HTPC setup around this theme as well Krak. Do you think it would be possible for you to do a Capcom theme for the CPS games? I think you pretty much got everything else covered that I currently have up and running in my setup. Either way man, it looks fantastic as I've said before and I can't wait to see this bad boy on my system. Thanks for all the work your putting into this.

How bout putting the theme out with just a few of your completed systems, so as to keep the download size down. Then put up release paks for the others. To reduce download time etc. Have a zip on your page here with each new system you do. That way systems that people don,t want won't be downloading systems and tying up bandwith. That puts the main theme in our hot little hands now. We still will wait and check daily for your new work.

@Starbuck Tomorrow I will post the Nintendo DS and the Capcom CPS-2 theme. I just need a map file for all the CPS-2 games and finish touching up the DS theme. ;) Now as far as releasing this monster of a theme well .... I am aiming for about 2-3 weeks longer at most. I am having surgery next week and won't be working on it for a few days. I also need to clean up everything as well and give it a good run thru/test too make sure everything is ready for the general public.

It's coming...I know you guys are anxious! :)