All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[RESOLVED] New Windows Install

smackm

Thx for the quick reply hansolo,

i installed the new Windows and tryed to apply the reg entry. It didnt work out. I hope i used the right file ( GameExx64Reg.exe ? ) in case that was the right file witch didnt work, do i have to pay for a new one?

I'm not sure that's the right registration key. Mine has a .gxkey extension. It's possible Tom has changed that in the meantime, but you might want to search around to see if you can find a file with that extension.

I'm inclined to agree with null on this as mine too is a .gxkey reg file. There may however be some permission type troubles happening here so if you are certain you have a legit GE key, try moving it first to your local disk (C:) then executing. If it still gives you trouble move it to C: still and right-click, choose properties> and make sure all permissions are granted :)

-EDIT- if you haven't got the .gxkey file i'll bet some crucial limbs you can grab it from your email - the one you used to license GE ;) then follow above steps :)

Send Tom an email from the address it was initially sent to. ;-)

If you don't have access to that email, send one with your name and email you used to buy your key. He retains that info I imagine.