All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Pinball Arcade

Krakerman

I have this on my iPad and this just looks amazing on my HDTV. Maybe this weekend I will work on an AHK script to load the tables just like with Pinball FX2. Also I am going to work on a theme for this as well for my GameroomEX theme.

So far I must say thumbs up on this I really am enjoying it. :)

• Like 1

Thanks for bringing this to my attention Krak! I was really happy to see that one of the available tables is Gorgar. My all time favorite pinball table!

When I was a younger lad, my friends and I hung out at a dimly lit old pool hall downtown (although "downtown" is a bit of a misnomer considering this was Podunkville (i.e. Powell), Wyoming). Any hoo, I never was a great pool player (I'm still not), but I played the hell out of the janky old Gorgar table they had in that seedy little pool hall. My friends and I would have whole conversations with Gorgar most of which would involve shouting obscenities at Gorgar when he would arrogantly declare, "Me Beat You!" and so forth (Hey we were 15 and thought we were being absolutely hiii-larious, rather than the annoyingly obnoxious kids we undoubtedly were :)).

Good times.

• Like 1