All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[RESOLVED] Game Ex debuging

jsrougier

Dear Game Ex team,

I am sending this email because I would like to know if it is possible to fix my problem.

One month ago I ordered a stand up arcade machine with a functional coin door on the bespoke arcade website (http://www.bespoke-arcades.co.uk/store/arcade-machines/42-game-time-700-stand-up-arcade-machine.html). When I received it, everything was fine and your software game ex worked perfectly. Unfortunately, recently I plugged, on the USB port, a keyboard in order to be able to set up the clock. During this time one people was able to have access to the keyboard and I think that he was able to go through the configuration file of the soft that is available via the interface. I suspect that he has deleted a value of screen resolution or inside the display setting.

Now when I switch on the machine, the bios is launched properly (I think), then I see the picture of the soft (the blue one with the guy behind the screen) with the sentence stipulating that we have to wait.

Then instead to see the screen with all my games as before, I see a screen stipulating a problem (I enclosed a capture of this screen).

Do you have any idea firstly if I can fix the problem by myself (via keyboard) and restore the old setting and secondly if yes, is it possible to send me a protocol to follow to fix the problem and to be able to use the machine.

Thanks a lot for any information

Best Regards

JS

Borne PB.pdf

Hello jsrougier and welcome to the GameEx forums!

Sorry to heat about the trouble you've been experiencing with your new machine. When reporting an error with GameEx, please attach a copy of you GameEx log and your GameEx.ini. That way we can take a look at your settings exactly as they are, and potentially determine a solution to your problem based on that information. Please refer to this thread for further details.

Thanks man!