All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Steam: Upto 75% Off Capcom Games!

KRC

Calling all fanboys! :lol: Thanks for the heads up KRC!

Edit:

Wow, there are a few games on sale that I didn't even know were available on Steam! I'll definitely be jumping all over Bionic Commando: Rearmed! Maybe Onimusha 3 and the older Devil May Cry titles as well. Too bad MegaMan 9 & 10 aren't available through Steam though ...

I actually purchased my first game off Steam yesterday SSFIV AE, I had it previously but it was pre owned and had no product key and I couldn't play online but now I can. I think I might get Street Fighter X Tekken and a couple of Resident Evil's.

Yea I picked up Street Fighter IV...

ohhh Street Fighter X Tekken is on sale as well...

ohhhhh The Complete DLC is also on sale for Street Fighter IV....

well now I also have to get the DLC for Street Fighter X Tekken, duhh.

...Hey Steam, why are you holding my $40... oh yea, darn it.

Did anybody manage to get anything from this sale?

Yep I went ahead and purchased Bionic Commando: Rearmed. I really like that game (I also bought it through PSN). I feel like it's a great example of how an HD update of a retro title should be done. I also bought SFIV AE along with the all inclusive DLC pack. I still need to install that one, but obviously I'm pretty excited to dig in at some point in the near future.

• 2 weeks later...

Heh, yes with some rare exceptions I almost never buy anything on Steam unless it's on some sort of sale (Rocksmith 2014 being one exception to this that springs to mind immediately ... since the Lords of Rock wait for no man).

Luckily their sales are plentiful and fairly frequent (well ... not so lucky for my wallet :)). Heck if it weren't for Steam sales, I might not even play current gen games. I'm too cheap! :lol:

Speaking of which the Holiday sale is just around the corner now ...

DMC Devil May Cry is probably one of the best games I've played in awhile, not really because of the game play, but the storytelling and dialog was amazing. The story was good and it's very rare to find that well of dialog in a game, I can't express that enough, it seemed natural/movie-like. Someone hired a screenwriter for this game, didn't have a programmer throw some dialog together to try the game together...

Also holiday steam sales rock!!