All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Update

Frankybabes

I have got automatic updares set to automatic so when I get updates when running gameEx It updates automatically goes off switches to windows 7 updates the files then restarts GameEx. THEN when it starts it comes up in the bottom left hand corner with the message there is a new update & do I wish to install it!!! :unsure: whats going on? it does this everytime I start GameEx can anyone help. Regards I have checked in windows for the install date and its still Sept17 2013

This is a typical result of reinstalling or moving the GameEx directory out of it's original install path. When you first install GameEx, it stores path information in the registry. If you move GameEx to a different folder, and an update is available, it will reinstall the newer version back in the first install directory, not the new one. The shortcut you use to RUN GameEx is pointing to the new path, so every time you run GameEx, it will keep saying a new version is available. There are 2 ways to fix this. Either return GameEx back to it's original path, or uninstall GameEx and reinstall it in the path you want it to be in.

• Like 2