All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

New Tapatalk Version

Adultery

I'm not a huge fan. It looks a little bit nicer, but the layout is really a huge departure from what I'm used to. I was already semi prepared for it because I used the beta, but it kind of displeased me that they forced it on us in the last update.

Anyone else using it? What are your thoughts?

Is this the "Tablet Optimized" interface version? I also switched over to the beta when it was released, but I've pretty much been using that as my main version of Tapatalk (I figured I didn't need two Tapatalk installations). At this point I'm pretty accustomed to the current interface. OTOH I also use a tablet as my only means of using Tapatalk (I don't even have a smart phone :lol:), so that may have some bearing as well.

Yeah the original tapatalk switched over last week to the "optimized" version, forcing me to accept the change. :)