All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

First setup

Frankybabes

I have just set up GameEx on my New PC used to have it a couple of years ago, BUT! I am having one problem! I have set up a N64 Emulator everything is fine the roms all load as does everything else eg: videos,backdrops, roms everthing. One problem when it loads a rom the PC desktop comes half on then goes off and the rom list comes up, when I go to play a rom the screen goes blank for a couple of seconds then goes back to the roms list, its the same on every game, they play fine on the n64 emulator but not in gameEx can anyone please help! I have been at it now for 3 days solid to no avail, any help would be very much appreciated, thanks

First of all, you should tell us which emulator do you use (Project64, 1964?).

Then, post your log and your gameex.ini as described in this thread: http://www.gameex.info/forums/topic/6451-guide-how-to-ask-for-help/, so that we can have a closer look at your issue and narrow down what causes it.

Ah, post runitgame.bat too.