All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Still at a loss - Pinball FX2 Launch Table From PinballX

joeyh

So after many hours and much trial and error i still havent managed to get individual Pinball FX2 tables to launch directly from PinballX.

In PinballX i see every single FX2 table along with the table video, wheel art and the backglass image while in PinballX.

When i hot start it automatically starts PinballFX2 and goes in to the main Pinball FX2 screen. I can navigate to a table i want to play and then hit start and play the table. I can exit the table fine and when i hit the exit button it goes straight back to PinballX table selection screen.

For the life of me i cant work out how to launch a table individually so when i click start on a FX2 table in PinballX it loads just that table.

Can anyone shed some light or perhaps point me in the right direction.

• 4 months later...

If you have issue like it was the case for me with scripts concerning "Pinball FX2" and "The Arcade Pinball" I barely modified them to work for me so I posted them on FTP if that can help ;)

Also added a small tool find over the net to auto rotate screen in portrait mode for when you launch "The Arcade Pinball"

Here is my setup in case you need it ;)

[system_1]
Name=Pinball FX2
Enabled=True
WorkingPath=G:\PinballX\Pinball FX2
Executable=Pinball FX2.exe
Parameters=
LaunchBeforeEnabled=True
LaunchBeforeWorkingPath=G:\PinballX\Scripts\Pinball FX2
LaunchBeforeExecutable=PinballFX2.exe
LaunchBeforeParameters=[TABLEFILE]
LaunchBeforeHideWindow=False
LaunchBeforeWaitForExit=False
LaunchAfterEnabled=False
LaunchAfterWorkingPath=
LaunchAfterExecutable=
LaunchAfterParameters=
LaunchAfterHideWindow=False
LaunchAfterWaitForExit=False
TablePath=

[system_2]
Name=The Pinball Arcade
Enabled=True
WorkingPath=G:\PinballX\The Pinball Arcade
TablePath=
Executable=PinballArcade.exe
Parameters=
LaunchBeforeWorkingPath=G:\PinballX\Scripts\The Pinball Arcade
LaunchBeforeExecutable=The Pinball Arcade.exe
LaunchBeforeParameters=[TABLEFILE]
LaunchBeforeEnabled=True
LaunchBeforeWaitForExit=False
LaunchBeforeHideWindow=False
LaunchAfterEnabled=False
LaunchAfterWaitForExit=False
LaunchAfterHideWindow=False

You only have to tables to DATABASE and make sure thay match the with the scripts call table name...

All credit to the original maker Like I said I only modified it for my need and it's working good to me so if you have some timer issue simply change delay in "Skiper:" part of code.... Of course you need to compile AHK scrypt to get it to work. (Google is your friend search and install "Autohotkey" )