All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Weird Screensize issues on certain emu's and programs

KRC

I have been tinkering with some emulators and programs and a few of them dont show the correct size, I first experienced it with epsxe and now when I setup Game Gear via fusion it does exactly the same thing which leads me to believe that its my system not the emulators itself.

Ive attached a couple of screenshots.

Im using HD4000 integrated graphics on an I7 3770 quad HT.

post-9120-0-13871700-1375982359_thumb.jp

post-9120-0-51686700-1375982378_thumb.jp

Hi KRC

Stupid question, but have you verified the internal emulator resolution settings against your desktop resolution? Maybe your desktop resolution is set lower than the resolution settings for the emulators? Does this happen with all emulators or only a select few? Are there any other desktop applications suffering from the same problem?

Are you running multiple monitors, or is your system somehow configured for multiple monitors?

I fixed the issue for the screen appearing larger, under control panel/display the size of all items was checked to medium 150% thats why the emulator screens were huge, Ive reset it to default now and the emulators are near enough fullscreen. But if I have display/size of all items to default 100% the desktop text and icons are near enough unreadable.