All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[RESOLVED] Help me Find a method with SSF emu & long Loading time

JCGamer

Can someone can take the time and help me find a method with long Loading time for the Sega Saturn*SSF emulator*

Please watch this video I made so you can understand what I am trying to show you and truth me save time for me to go into details and please watch my video u see what I trying to say :D

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x12o1iw_ssf-sega-saturn-emulator-long-loading-time-on-gameex_videogames

here my log.txt and my game.ini.txt

log.txt

game.ini for sega saturn.txt

I had try both method on the mount and unmount

launch before= "C:\Program Files\DAEMON Tools Lite\DTLite.exe" -mount dt, 0, "[ROMPATH]\[ROMFILE]"
launch after= "C:\Program Files\DAEMON Tools Lite\DTLite.exe" -unmount 0

and I had this aswell

launch before= "C:\Program Files\DAEMON Tools Lite\DTLite.exe" -mount scsi, 0, "[RomPath]\[RomFile]"

launch after= "C:\Program Files\DAEMON Tools Lite\DTLite.exe" -unmount scsi, 0

and still show the same long loading time for *GameEX Please wait screen* still load slow

any one have any method for this problem ?

or do you think have to do with the Command Line ??

because I did tried both method on the Command line as well and still getting that annoying weird long loading time

I used this one

SSF.exe [VIRTUALDRIVE]:\

and this one

SSF.exe[-VIRTUALDRIVE-]

Hi JCGamer

How fast does the emulator load your game when you run it using runitgame.bat?

Start > All Programs > GameEx > Utilities > Run Last Game

This may have more to do with the emulator itself than how it's being loaded through GameEx.

Ahh I thought it was getting stuck our launching before the mount completes. That post was hard to understand.

Hi JCGamer

How fast does the emulator load your game when you run it using runitgame.bat?

Start > All Programs > GameEx > Utilities > Run Last Game

This may have more to do with the emulator itself than how it's being loaded through GameEx.

Oh I see o.o that explain it I thought was the launch before and after had something do with it at first. your right Null pointer XD thank man you sure save me again. I was not sure that was the case at first XD. so turn out that by running the SSF in general was the cause of the slow reaction of emulator is self and turn that this type emulator is not ready for my pc performance :D this problem is solved

thank you so mush Null :)

Glad it worked out for you JCGamer. For what it's worth your video didn't seem to me like it was a crazy long load time. I store my PlayStation images in a compressed format meaning GameEx has to decompress the image before running it. Now that makes for a long load time! :D