All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[THEME] >>> GameroomEX <<<

Current list of completed themes for the GameroomEX theme:

Arcade

- Capcom CPSIII

- Sammy Atomiswave

- MAME

- Daphne

- Multi-Williams

- Sega Model 2

- Sega Super Model 3

- SNK Neo-Geo MVS

Consoles

- Bally Astrocade

- Amstrad GX4000

- *Atari 2600

- *Atari 5200

- *Atari 7800

- Atari Jaguar

- Colecovision

- Fairchild Channel F

- Emerson Arcadia 2001

- Magnavox Odyssey 2

- Mattel Intellivision

- NEC TurboGrafx-16

- NEC TurboGrafx-16 CD

- NEC Super Grafx

- Nintendo Famicom

- Nintendo NES

- Nintendo SNES

- Nintendo N64

- Nintendo Gamecube

- Nintendo Super Gameboy

- Panasonic 3DO

- Sega Genesis

- Sega Master System

- Sega CD

- Sega 32X

- Sega SG-1000

- Sega Saturn

- Sega Dreamcast

- SNK Neo-Geo AES

- Sony Playstation

- Sony Playstation 2

- Vectrex

- VTech CreatiVision

Handheld Systems

- Atari LYNX

- Nintendo Gameboy

- Nintendo Gameboy Color

- Nintendo Gameboy Advance

- Nintendo Virtual Boy

- Sega Game Gear

- Sony PSP

Pinball

- Visual Pinball

- Future Pinball

- Pinball Arcade

- Pinball FX2

- Pro Pinball Trilogy

Computer Systems

- Commodore 64

- Commodore VIC-20

- Commodore Amiga

- Dragon 32/64

- ATARI Home Computers

- ATARI ST Computers

- Mattel Aquarius

- Microsoft MSX2

- Radio Shack TRS-80 Computers

- Sharp X68000

- Sinclair ZX Spectrum

* These themes have been revised

Download it here!!

Notes:

- These system themes makes use of Hyperspin's frontend Wheel Art for each game title (such as the Atari 2600 cart images) which you can obtain if your a member of there community. I will not be releasing any of them in consideration of the artists who made them or you can create your own!! There are other places to find good wheel art as well try Google.

- To use the wheel art for each title you'll need to use GameEx's setup wizard and point your wheel art to each emulators Box Art Path. Then create a Custom Art path for your box images. To take it a step further you can use the setup wizard to change the custom text that displays the word Box and change it to Wheel Art or whatever other name you want.

- Font used for this theme was the Trebuchet MS (size 34).

- Each filename of the systems ini file might be different then what you have on your setup so you may need to just copy and paste what data I have for those systems to yours so everything lines up correctly.

- Enjoy! :D

• Like 1

Ok with the talk of discontinuing my Gameroom theme I figured I better show you guys a sneek peek of what the updated themes will look like. Just so you know that the new improved themes will look more polished I think! ;)

[uPDATE]

- Revised the background graphics.

- Change the Bally/Wulff logo to the Bally Midway logo.

- Added the "A LASER VIDEO SYSTEM" logo.

Pinball Classics! Includes Visual Pinball with either Yellow/Green or the Red/Yellow logo and Future Pinball

(With more to come!!). These are just the Title screens not the individual game themes those will come later. :D

Thanks KRC! :) I think you guys will like this theme better than the original Gameroom. ;)

Here is an improved Cosmic Gunfight and a couple new ones ... Williams "Black Knight 2000" and Bally's "Paragon" theme!!

These will be the final look for the Visual Pinball table themes.

Ok guys I've changed my mind and have decided to keep the Gameroom theme available. Reason being is with the Gameroom v2 theme I am taking the MAME game themes in a different direction with the artwork. Here is a pic of my latest WIP to show you the direction in which I am taking MAME and the other arcade systems. :D

Just like the pinball themes I prefer the new cabinet views. I will be changing Daphne as well to the new format soon.

• Like 2

Glad you like it as I was a bit concerned if you guys would like the direction I was taking the themes. I thought since I was changing the look of the frontend I might as well give it a whole new look instead of a rehash of the old theme. There are a few things I want to improve upon on the old theme which I will work on later. Tonight I started my second cabinet which is Scramble!

Been working tonight on revising this theme once again as am not happy with the direction I was taking the artwork and want to get this theme back to the original roots of the original so I will have some new pics for you soon with the updated graphics. The Pinball and the Arcade themes which I know you guys seem to like will be saved for my next theme which is yet to be named. So all pics that I have posted have been removed as they are no longer valid. As for the Original Gameroom I will be deleting that theme and packs as soon as I have this theme ready. This theme will come with updated theme packs to replace the original and are the same but improved graphically. So if you liked the original you will like this one as well. :D

Stay tuned! ;)

Sorry KRC I know you liked what I was doing with this theme but I think it will be better if I save it for another theme all together and keep the Gameroom theme in tact graphically if that makes any sense at all. :unsure: One major changes will be all the title screens.

Here are the updated Daphne, MAME and Neo-Geo themes. :D Daphne and NeoGeo are using KRC's logo's.

I like them alot as they keep the menu system much cleaner. I've modded your logo a tad by adding bezels around them to give them that extra pop! for the theme.

This is why it's a WIP as I've made a few more changes and improvements to the theme as well as how this theme works with KRC's logos. Now it will be much much much easier to add any logo you want or the ability to create your own.