All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[THEME] >>> GameroomEX <<<

I will also be setting up individual MAME game themes that will be full screen like previous version which will require you to setup MAME thru the Emulator & Advanced Emulator setup. Hopefully soon I will have a screenshot to show you the new layout for those.

Nice thing with this theme it will support both ways to setup and run MAME. ;)

Hi Krak,

first of all > hyperspin wheel images displaying the game titles is very nice and I agree with a solid coloured divider :) Nice work!

I understand you will be using full screen Mame game themes again (V1 theme) with a possibility now to choose "both ways" to setup and run Mame. I do not fully understand....

1. I really like the Pac-Man game theme you came up with as part of the Gameroom V2 theme. See screenshot below:

post-10451-0-56316100-1372352738_thumb.j

[adding the hyperspin wheel image would make it complete]

Will this still be incorporated in the Gameroom V2 theme ? Will the new V2 theme include these individual mame game themes like you've created for Pac-Man and presented in the same way as the screenshot is showing >>> video + game theme artwork + gamelist with icons ? I really like this setup you have created.

2. When you select a game in your V2-theme will GameEx still be showing the default game menu options like below. I really like these options ;)

post-10451-0-80067300-1372353214_thumb.j

Love to hear from you :)

GC

Ok guys here is the snapshot of individual M.A.M.E themes which I call M.A.M.E (Gameroom Edition). This way I can distinguish between the two.

@GC I included the list so you can see your games on the list that you scroll thru however with this setup you can't view PCB, Marquees, or any other game info this is why I have MAME setup 2 different ways so if you want to have the game info you need to use the MAME that you setup thru GameEx setup wizard and if you want to show off your individual game themes you can setup MAME as an separate emulator.

• Like 1

Hi Krak,

nice work buddy !

Maybe a bald request: is it possible for you to create two versions of your Gameroom V2 - theme ?

1) Like in the screenshot below

A gamelist with icons and the pac-man gametheme nicely fit in the square on the left (+ pac-man game title banner). And when choosing pac-man at this screen having the possibiliy to choose the default game options (see screenshot 2) in the next screen without going to a full screen setup.

post-10451-0-50879500-1372434631_thumb.j

post-10451-0-00549300-1372434668_thumb.j

2) Your latest work with fullscreen gamethemes

Cya,

GC

@GC I could but I'm not going to as it would just take too much of my time and I have too many other projects I'm working on sorry.

Here is the updated Intellivision theme. I updated the menu at the top think I might updated MAME and the rest of the themes to this new format.

@GC I could but I'm not going to as it would just take too much of my time and I have too many other projects I'm working on sorry.

@Krak > you don't have to say sorry ;)

I love what you've created so far. Thanks for your great artwork ! Keep up the good work :)

GC

Here is a WIP of an Atari 2600A theme! :) This will replace the old one as I like this one much much better.

This one is more in line with the rest of the themes as far as layout is going. Displays the 3D Game Boxes at the top now and added some good old Atari bling to it.

Note: Need to update the boxes to the newer 3D box format.

I got to playing around with this theme a bit more and came up with some more ideas on tweaking it. Removed box image at the top since it can be viewed once selected in the game info menu and added Hyperspin wheel images and moved the 5200 logo at the bottom.

2600 Cart wheels return with the new 2600A theme. ;)

I cleaned up the console panel a bit. I would love to have the Game Titles at the top on this one as well however GameEx currently won't allow more that 2 images on the screen. Maybe in future release.