All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[THEME] >>> GameroomEX <<<

Yes I have the graphics to create those themes. ;)

Here is the updated MAME theme and also the default theme for MAME games that haven't had a theme created for them. So if you scroll thru your list and the theme hasn't been created yet it will display the default MAME theme.

I'm finding new tricks on how to display my themes and not screw up how GameEx will function. :) I wish I figured this out along time ago but I guess that would of taken all the fun out of it I suppose. :P Also leaned a few new things along the way with Paint.net which is making it easier to modify my graphics with minimal effort. Makes creating these themes a snap now! :)

This theme will be ready for a release soon as I get my other systems completed. After that I will be able to concentrate on the MAME theme packs. This theme doesn't work anything like the previous so you can use your MAME settings that you setup in GameEx. Also works excellent with Game Extender as well for those that have multiple monitors!! So whatever settings you had with another theme and you switch to this one it will still work. Only a few minor tweaks to remove the menu text and your good to go.

Worked on the NES theme today and Future Pinball!! :D Future Pinball can use Hyperpin's or PinballX wheel images. Also the backglasses are animated using backglass mp4 videos. This one is the Adult version! :P

With the latest pinball theme working on here is a banner that can go with your custom menu. I put all my pinball systems under a seperate menu labeled it Pinball Classics and assigned this logo to it.

A couple of my favorites. You may already have created themes for some of these games ;)

Donkey Kong

Donkey Kong Jr

Donkey Kong 3

Mario Bros.

Circus Charlie

Tempest

Popeye

Mr. Do

R-type

Lady Bug

NitroBall

Burger Time

Clash-Road

Bubble Bobble

Arabian

GC

Tempest added by Tempest hoping Tempest can play Tempest with an individual Tempest game theme :) LOL

I'm really excited about this theme !

@KRAK: would it be possible to personally add more individual game themes after your gameroom theme V2 is released ? If you could perhaps explain how to create these game-themes and how this has to be setup in GameEx...Would be very cool!

@KRC Don't worry my friend this theme has finally found it's place and now and I'm adding some of my WIP's you've seen in the past to it such as the pinball theme (perfect fit for this theme layout).

Btw I updated the background for the future pinball table as it just looked to plain. ;)

@Tempest don't worry my friend. I won't forget about you as that theme will be toward the top of my list.

@GC Individual game themes can be created using my framework file which will be included so you will be able to make your own game themes. :)

• Like 1

Will post an update to the MAME theme tomorrow as I had to redo it to make room for the filter options in the menu to be displayed for those who use it. The layout had to be modified a bit but still retains the look. I pretty much got it done but want to have a few individual MAME games to show you.

It's taking a bit longer than expected. :P Had to change the entire layout and that was a bit of a pain but now that I have the main layout done I can move forward. Dropped using the banners thou as they just don't look as nice with the theme however I am using them with GameEx Extender to display them on my secondary monitor when scrolling thru my systems which is a better look I think.

I had to change the layouts to enable GameEx's "sort by" menu features for MAME. Now you can sort your list using this theme. :)

From the pics as you can see in place of the banners I am creating a giant Title/Marquee style layout lloks much better I think. Also added some texture to the divider while the previous ones were ok they just looked plain I think.

Ok here is the final layout update. I changed the divider texture as it just doesn't look right to me and plus it's easier to setup each theme using this method so I as you can see I went back to solid colors. Also for displaying the title names for each game you can use Hyperspin's wheel images.

I will also be setting up individual MAME game themes that will be full screen like previous version which will require you to setup MAME thru the Emulator & Advanced Emulator setup. Hopefully soon I will have a screenshot to show you the new layout for those.

Nice thing with this theme it will support both ways to setup and run MAME. ;)