All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[THEME] >>> GameroomEX <<<

Thanks KRC!

I've updated the Atari Home Computers this morning I think this one is much better! ;)

This theme brings me back to my childhood memories ... as the Atari 400 was my very first computer that my mom got me for my birthday and she even got me the actual keyboard replacement for it instead of that membrane keyboard that was on the Atari 400. Funny we didn't know that it didn't come with Basic (programming cart) as I thought it was built in and I wrote my first program in that damn Notepad and it took me like a half an hour before I realized that I wasn't in Basic (hahaha) stupid me. So we had to go back to the store and buy the Basic programming cartridge. Ahhh the memories. Well that's my story behind this theme.

This theme includes a custom ATARI Home Computers banner as well.

• Like 1

Most definately as I also have an Amiga (Amiga 600HD). I used to use the Amiga to surf the Internet back when the net was all text based/linux like commands. Ahhh more memories .... :)

Amiga is the next system I'm working on with the Atari ST to follow. This theme will have more systems than you'll know what to do with my friend as I'm just getting started. B)

Commodore Amiga done and complete! :)

@GC Ok my friend how's this look?

Note: I am using Commodore Amiga Forever 2013 on my system and it works awesome!! I had to create a custom Advanced config file so that when it shuts down .... all the processes close correctly when you hit the ESC key and returns back to GameEx. Same thing for Commodore 64 Forever. C64 Forever also runs your VIC-20's and C-128 games/programs as well.

One thing to note is with Amiga Forever you don't need WinUAE Loader anymore. All you do is setup your games in Amiga Forever 2013 and that's it. Just point GameEx to where you have all your games at and use a simple command line ""[ROMPath]\[RomFile]"" and also use my advanced config file and your done.

Once I get all these system themes done I'll be able to spend a little more time gathering and setting up all my title/wheel artwork for each game. I have a alot of them zipped up but need to rename them ect ect but I've been spending more time focusing on getting the themes done and will work on the artwork later. Alot of the others systems are done and have complete wheels/art in place thou.

Yes it's a General Amiga theme for all Amiga Computers. Thanks glad you like it as I made the background image myself and thought the colors were perfect for this system. No prob setting up C64 or Amiga Forever 2013 is so easy much easier than you think.