All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[THEME] >>> GameroomEX <<<

Multi-Williams theme!! :)

This is a theme that I setup on my system so I could have easy access to all my Williams titles. I am also thinking of doing several other multi-mame title themes such as Multi-Pac which will have all my pac-man titles. ;)

Yes! This is final as I am in full production of creating the individual themes no turning back now ...... ;)

I'm not gonna change it no more as I just want to finish it so I can start playing some of these games. The nice thing with this theme unlike some of my previous layouts is everything GameEx has to offer will work just fine with this layout unlike some of my previous layouts. I just wish I had designed this one to begin with to save me all the hours I put in to it but it has been a learning process as I have learned alot of new techniques along the way using Paint.net. :D

Thanks all original art. Did it myself. :) Yeah I been wanting to do more original artwork instead of the ones you always see out there. Most of these themes I have done are my original art except for just a small few.

I like the way this turned out. Think I might reduce the video preview window for all the other themes to match the Gameboy Advance theme which will give me a little more room to work with on those themes. The nice thing with this layout is it won't take me long to make any adjustments to them since everything is a seperate layer for easy modification.

Yes centered is better I agree. ;) I think by resizing the video preview window that gave me just the right room to make the banners larger and the ability to center everything. Looks way better I think. Now I just gotta update and revise the other themes shouldn't take that long.

Do you like this version with the engraved "Video Preview" text?

Do you like this version with the engraved "Video Preview" text?

Hmm ... Well I bet it looks pretty great in the operational theme, but in the static screen shot I thought it was a watermark you put in. In the end though, you need to do what you thinks looks cool (as I know you will)