All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[THEME] >>> GameroomEX <<<

Changed a few things graphically to the frontend of this theme.

[uPDATE]

- Changed the menu background to match the fonts and added colored shadowing.

- Changed the video border.

- Small adjustment to the Gameroom logo.

@nullPointer Actually those common screens are only the system selections as there will be different screens for each system after you select it such as MAME (see above for an example). I will post an example of a console system soon as I get one ready so you can see. This theme is similiar to the first one just a much better look I think. I wanted to give the first one a visual boost and hopefully I achieved that.

Here is the final system selection screens. These are only the ones for the Arcade Classics category.

[uPDATE]

- Changed the color of the bezel around the logos and tweaked the shading a bit.

Now the colors are now in sync throughout the theme.

I gotta say I kinda like the other background a bit better. IMO Draco kind of did the definitive theme with circuit boards, digital readouts and the like. Pac Man is always good, although if you keep Pac-Man in, you'll probably want to add other system (or category) appropriate characters/graphics to the other screens as well (= more work). On both accounts it comes down to whichever you prefer ultimately.

My honest opinion is the other background and without Pac-Man, Some of the character artwork for other and more obscure systems is crap or too small to work with.

I think it would have a definitive consistency if you were to leave the characters out.

Welp I must say that I just hate the Gameroom v2 title screen and background colors before so I went back to the drawing board and I've got a whole new re-design and I must say I think I'm finally pleased with how it turned out. Might need a little tweaking here and there but I like it much much better than my last effort. Now I have to re-do my game themes .... at least I didn't start a bunch of them yet. :P

[uPDATE]:

- New background (much cleaner look).

- Re-located the menu and the banners.

- New graphic font.

- Created a Gameroom v2 banner logo. Removed the old one since I'm going with banner logo's with this theme.

Do you guys like the new look?