All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[RESOLVED] Post image as a link

GimmeClassics

Is it possible to add an image to your post which is not a thumbnail but the size of the original image ?

In understood you need to post the image as a link (Using the Image button in the posting controls), rather than as an attachment to the post. So I uploaded an image to my photobucket-account. Copied the link and posted the image in a reply as a link. I got a small picture-icon with a red square?

What am I doing wrong?

GC

Hard to say. There may have been a configuration in the forum that automatically puts all images into thumbnails to keep everything neat and tidy. On the other hand, you have an image that's not a thumbnail in your signature... take a look at how you have that and try it. I believe all you need to do is have it inside an [ img ] set...

Like this:

[ img ] link to images [ /img ]

Of course you'll want to take out the extra spaces.. I just did that so the post wouldn't think i'm trying to add an image. :)

• Like 1