All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Add information to Non-Mame-Roms?

kannadav

Hi to all!

I'd like to see for my (example) atomiswave games, for which i've created custom map file, the additional information such year, developer, etc. (like in mame)

How could i do this?

Bye!

Hi, thanks for the welcome but i've to tell you that i finally have found THE frontend! Gameex it's really fantastic and i've purchased full life license indeed.

I'm having a problem with the creation of database of mame: I have mame 0.148 and i've set the ini (catver, mameinfo etc) for my version. I've tried once with english ini and once with italian ini (even with the original ini i've founded in gameex download).

Result?

Some voice of database is missing of some information and from a certain point onwards almost all voices are missing of these information. Here is an example

tableoz.png

Other issue (maybe a bug?): Once i've enabled Quick Startup Resume but the writing in the upper left ("mame" or "all games" etc) was moved in the central position. So i disabled this feature and all is ok.

Sorry for my (bad) english and see you soon!