All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Forward Movement in PSP Emulation - PPSSPP

celly

Recently an emulator by the name of PPSSPP arrived on the scene with cross platform support for PSP games. Although it is still in early release phase, it has a great number of playable titles listed in its compatibility already. This emulator will defiantly take off soon as it is by the same team behind Dolphin (GameCube and Wii emulator). So far, I've tried PPSSPP on my cab, tablet and iPhone and all have equal playability. Currently it does not have key configure support but you can play with an XBox 360 controller just fine or use xpadder.

Another good thing is, it loads just fine with an easy command line, no loader or wrapper. Like so - PPSSPPWindows.exe "[ROMPATH]\[ROMFILE]".

Yeah, I may have called it quits on psp emulation but, this emulator will be one to watch as it grows. Oh and Stu1983, Loco Roco loads up and the Roco guy isn't squares! More like a smudge of orange but the sound works good!

• Like 2

Direct quote -

What are the PC CPU and GPU requirements?

Any reasonably modern CPU will be just fine, and any GPU that can handle OpenGL 2.1 should have no issues. You should make sure to install the latest graphics drivers available though. Windows XP or later is required, Windows 7 or 8 is recommended.