All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Playing with my new camera

Stu1983

Got myself a Nikon D5200, its my first DSLR, giving how Northern Ireland isn't renowned for its stunning weather I though I would make the most of the rain an take some snaps indoors. The originals are 24mp so a little too large to upload here.

DSC_0479.JPG?token_hash=AAGWPSe4_1k7chx4

DSC_0487.JPG?token_hash=AAGWPSe4_1k7chx4

DSC_0491.JPG?token_hash=AAGWPSe4_1k7chx4

DSC_0492.JPG?token_hash=AAGWPSe4_1k7chx4

DSC_0494.JPG?token_hash=AAGWPSe4_1k7chx4

• Like 4

Depth of Field looks amazing. I got myself a Canon T3i last year. I haven't used it much. My major problem is that I'm sick of looking at the same stuff around me all the time. Nothing looks interesting enough to take pictures of. Now for me, if I were to go visit Ireland, I'd probably take TONS of pictures, because it would be all new to me, and everything would look awesome. The same for you if you were to visit the good old state of Ohio in the USA, probably take a lot of stuff cause nothing looks the same to you. But to me, it's just old and boring and nothing that great.

I'd like to see a "picture from my window" and I'll take one too if you wanna see it..

Have I been to Hocking Hills? Yes. Have I recently? Not in probably 15+ years. Last time I went, I was there to take pictures of a newly married couple for their wedding album. Looking back, I was only like 16, so I don't know why they'd want some rutty little kid running around with them in Old Man's Cave to take romantic pictures of them. But, eh, at the time we were all good friends (she was old enough to be my mom at the time). It IS really neat though. Something I've always wanted to do was go pseduo cave diving, like a tour, in places like Mammoth caves, but that's outta state and I don't really have reliable transportation at the moment.