All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Album Art Not Displayed

ShawnS

Just getting into GameEx this weekend. I can't seem to get it to play a playlist no matter where I save it to or how I configure GameEx's audio settings. So I was copying each track to a folder just for GameEx but now get no album art displayed at all, just the thumbnail visualizer. I don't find a folder.jpg image in this new directory, nor is it a hidden file. Does GameEx look in the id3 tags for album art? Thanks for any help!

There should be an option on top to find metadata. That's where GameEx gets its album art.

Hi Shawn, and welcome to the GameEx forums!

I split your post from this one since that thread had been marked as resolved. Sometimes new posts appearing in resolved threads get overlooked for that reason.

Give Adultery's suggestion a try, as it sounds like a winner to me. If that doesn't work I would request that you post a copy of your GameEx.ini and a copy of your log after having experienced the problem. The instructions for accessing those files can be found here. Thanks man!

Let us know how this is going for you.