All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Sneak peak at Epicfatigues Epicarcade

epicfatigue

Sorry guys have been so busy lately.

Here is the completed automatic KVM switch, this allows use of two graphics cards hooked to one machine.
It will allow display 1 to be connected to the arcade machine on bootup, once windows/linux loads the KVM will automatically switch to the second output.

a hacked HD4890 using calamity drivers.

The purpose is to allow native bios support for configuration maintenance, then to load a hacked 4890 to have a wide range of resolutions available

Here is a picture of the custom kvm
2013-02-28

very poor video of it in action in the machine.

and it working on the bench,

Currently working on a machine gun mode for the Namco recoil gun!

• Like 1

That looks freakin bad ass Epic! Could market a few of those one all fine tuned, I'll buy a few.

thanks they pretty much all good to go i just finished another project thats pretty sweet aswell,

Its the 12v coin counter fully operational running completely separate from the IPAC to save it for the EMF the coil creates

http://youtu.be/kARekAEwhD4

Its hard to update multiple threads but you can see the complete build here

http://forums.overclockers.com.au/showthread.php?t=1021786

• Like 1