All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Hosting .SWF Files

KRC

Check these out, you can have your own site if I remember correctly.

http://netai.net/

Sweet, I'll definitely check that out.

I needed something more simpler, kind of like the way you can copy image codes from photobucket and paste them here, but with SWF files.

Or a link to the swf file which shows the animation when the link is clicked on the forum.

Just figured out I can do what I want with Deviantart.

So pretty soon I'll be uploading some .swf files, which at the moment are pretty pointless with GameEx at the moment, but there's hope :rolleyes:

Here's a very basic .swf file I did with Flash CS6, Not sure why quality dropped so much but i'll work on it.

http://fav.me/d5t9m1w

We are obviously still working on the new rendering engine, but I can say at this point that SWF files will be supported.

Good Stuff :)

I'm currently working on a logo set in swf format.

Will the engine only use Action Script 3 or be compatible with Action Script 1 and 2 ?

You lost me at Action Script. I always thought Flash was a good tool for animating but I was never really good at it. I wanted to do some stuff with it but couldn't figure out things like adding audio and linking clicks to functions to open other pages or other things inside the flash. Still, that is a neat little animation.

I use Swish Max 4 aswell as Flash CS6, Swish to my knowledge doesn't support as3.

If people want to start animating I would suggest Swish, it's easier to use than Flash and has alot of 1 click animations to make things easier.