All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[RESOLVED] Trouble in "Launching After" in Setup Wizard

thurmansevolution

Hello and thanks for the fast response! :)

When ya say "Emulator Config" - are ya talking about the advance config located in C:\GameEx\Config?

Currently, I have a batch file and 2 ahk files in one folder. One of the ahk files (killbutton) is used so I can exit the emulator and return to GameEx in the emulators in which I can't customize the escape button. The other is for the music videos (toggling full screen and exiting). The batch file is used for killing the process of the two ahk files. I noticed the other day that GameEx would run the ahk files, but it seems like its having a little trouble in closing them. This becomes a slight issue when wanting to play another game from the same emulator, or another emulator in which opens the same ahk file (a window pops up asking if I wan't to replace the scripts. It's not really a problem..it doesn't mess up GameEx or anything...but it is a little bit of an eyesore if I want to hide windows as much as I can)

In the config file, here is where it's located:

emu_1_cdcheckfile=
emu_1_cdcheck=False
emu_1_randommostplayed=True
emu_1_showmostplayed=True
emu_1_playinscreensaver=True
emu_1_gamesin7zips=False
emu_1_pcgame=False
emu_1_selectionmusicfolder=
emu_1_playselectionmusic=False
emu_1_dontshowinfo=
emu_1_playmusic=False
emu_1_custombackground=
emu_1_excludedfiles=
emu_1_launchafter=H:\Users\BoxOAwesome\Documents\MAME FINALE MOVE\Scripts\killswitch.bat
emu_1_launchbefore=
emu_1_oldatzip=
emu_1_alsolaunch=H:\Users\BoxOAwesome\Documents\MAME FINALE MOVE\Scripts\Killbutton.ahk.exe
emu_1_debug=False
emu_1_capitals=False
emu_1_replaceunder=True
emu_1_replacedash=False
emu_1_sendkeys=
emu_1_waitbeforekeys=
emu_1_mapkeys=True
emu_1_controlpanelpath=H:\Users\BoxOAwesome\Documents\MAME FINALE MOVE\SuperNintendo\Controls
emu_1_mapfile=
emu_1_configfile=[Mapping Off] Exit (Process Close)
emu_1_info=Super Nintendo emulator
emu_1_website=http://www.zsnes.com/
emu_1_requiredfiles=
emu_1_downloadurl=http://www.gamesdbase.com/setupwizard/emulators/download/zsnes.7z
emu_1_rating=9.0
emu_1_version=1.51
emu_1_emulator=ZSNES
emu_1_category=Console
emu_1_system=Nintendo SNES
emu_1_baksnappath=H:\Users\BoxOAwesome\Documents\MAME FINALE MOVE\SuperNintendo\Artwork\Background
emu_1_videosnappath=H:\Users\BoxOAwesome\Documents\MAME FINALE MOVE\SuperNintendo\Artwork\Video_AVI
emu_2_configfile=[Mapping Off] Exit (Process Close)

Thanks again!! :)

LC

Thanks a million!! It worked great!! :)

The thing that threw me off a little is that I tried something like that before, but dismissed it without running GameEx because of what it said in the "verify paths" in setup - that it didn't exist.

...Learn something new everyday lol :)

LC