All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[THEME PACKS] >>> Gameroom Themes <<<

Krakerman

Nice. I should have another 3 of genesis packs soon, which include:

Rocket Knight Adventures

Kid Chameleon

Robocop Vs The Terminator

T2 The Arcade Game

Micro Machines Turbo Tournament

007 James Bond : The Duel

Golden Axe

Golden Ax

Golden Axe 3

Columns

Eternal Champions

Aladdin

Castle Of Illusion

Quackshot

Sonic The Hedgehog 3

Sonic & Knuckles

Dr Robotniks Mean Bean Machine

And also a few others.

Should be uploaded in the next few days

Didn't expect to win. In the above original post, I stated I used some ideas from various themes. Aren't all themes the same but only diferent graficss. Since you were not entering yours I'd enter mine and if on the slim chance I won I was going to offer you the prizes as I already have alot of them already. Not a problem will dllete my entry.

No I want you to enter it. I know you stated that it took from other themes however if your going to do that you should of asked before doing so. Go ahead and enter it you have my permission. The reason I didn't enter it is because it was my gift to the community to have something that rivaled Hyperspin.

I would expect to win! Unless of course KRC enters his latest theme he's working on as it would be the clear winner if it were up to me.

You did but never made mention that you were gonna enter it in the contest. More of to see if you could make a theme and see how it works and possibly improve upon. I stand by what I said in the past and I do not want to enter this theme even thou I think and feel it's a winner however with that said there is alot of other stiff competition out there and other themes deserving as well.

Not sure ... why? You might have to test and see. I haven't used any foregrounds as of yet as these game themes are using the theme editors image2 box at 1920x1080 so it's more or less the foreground image.

I'll give it a test, i was wondering just incase a system theme could be present if a game theme wasnt present and possibly one layer could overwrite the other.