All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[THEME PACKS] >>> Gameroom Themes <<<

Krakerman

Not really .... Just a different look for the console systems. It can be really difficult to do these as it's hard to find good artwork for these old systems. Quite a few of these themes I had to make my own custom artwork since I just couldn't find any good clean images. Even still some of the ones I found aren't the greatest quality as I would want them to be. I tried to clean them up a bit or modify them a little so they would look good.

Not really .... Just a different look for the console systems. It can be really difficult to do these as it's hard to find good artwork for these old systems. Quite a few of these themes I had to make my own custom artwork since I just couldn't find any good clean images. Even still some of the ones I found aren't the greatest quality as I would want them to be. I tried to clean them up a bit or modify them a little so they would look good.

Yeah some artwork can be a nightmare to work with, nice work on the CreatiVision theme though !

Just a few more... Of course I said that before. :P The Sega Saturn was 95% hand drawn in Paint.net along with alot of the other Sega themes because the art work that is out there isn't very good or in 1920x1080 format. I was quite proud of how my Saturn theme turned out as I looked at a pic and tried to somewhat replicate it in Paint.net only the Cart slot was taken from an image the rest I did even those bumps on the lid which I was quite happy on how they turned out. Taught myself on how to make those quite easy actually (Who need Photoshop, Ha! B) ).

Think tonight I will start on the Sega SG-1000. ;)