All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[THEME PACKS] >>> Gameroom Themes <<<

Krakerman

No worries! I prob would be up late also but my christmas vacation is over and back to work so not staying up so late since I got to get up early.

Volume 19 is ready!! ... Double Dragon, Juno First, Escape From the Planet of Robot Monsters, Omega Race, Super Off Road (Also Track Pack), Polaris and Pac & Pal.

• Like 2

Spending more time working on Future Pinball theme and here is the latest WIP with a Highest Score for each tables theme that you can change. I swear FRAPS takes the worst screenshots!

Be cool if GameEx had some kind of way to display this from a database or something for each table/theme. My way you have to manually change it to keep it up to date. I did make a Highest Score framework so it's not that difficult to implement/change each time.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Things have been busy lately so I haven't spent much time working on any more theme packs. I just upgraded one of my computers to Win 8 Pro and I must say I like it more than I thought I might. I am getting ready to move all my GameEx stuff over to Win 8 so this might take awhile to re-config my system so for now there will be no updates at least for awhile longer.

Very nice work! Wow your themes look very professional if I might say.

I switched my system back to Win 7 as things aren't running the way I wished them to with Win 8 Pro. I am still going to keep that on my backup/spare computer and keep Win 7 on my main computer. So since I'm going thru all the trouble doing this I went and added a 180gb SSD drive to my system and installing GameEx and Win 7 on that drive. So I'm back tonight re-installing all my software again and setting up GameEx all over.

Good thing for backups! :D

Well I finally got my system back up and running once again on Win 7 so now I can start making themes once again!

Sweet, looking forward to more creation's from yourself.

You still working on MAME theme's or are you going to try something new?

To be honest with you I haven't worked on anything as of late. Been too busy re-configuring my computer and upgrading it. Just finally got GameEx installed and have MAME and Daphne up and running once again. Tonight got my 3 monitors all configured and working with Future Pinball and have been re-installing a bunch of games and actually playing them for once and having a good time plus I got After Burner Climax on my iPad tonight and been laying around after work messing about with that for a couple hours. Too many Hi-Tech toys and just not enuff time I think. So with that said .... I will be working this weekend of some new themes what that may be not sure yet, but most likely MAME so stay tuned.

• Like 1

Ok KRC I've been working hard on a new theme (other than MAME) for the Gameroom. Since you set the bar so high my friend with all your awesome looking themes I am currently working on the Atari 2600 system and here is a peek at what it's starting to look like.