All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

running dolphin? what are you specs? (gamecube and wii)

Venomouse

Over on the PCSX2 forums they keep a running benchmark test for PCSX2 (they use FFX-2 for the test). I've always thought it gives a pretty good indication of the requirements necessary to get good performance from PCSX2.

Thanks Np i will head over and check this out.

pulled the pin :)

just bought a new rig

i5 3330 3.0 ghz 6mb

4 gig of ram

Windows 7

Nvidia Geforce 210 (existing card) (i think i listed i have a 465 gtx previosly, got confused, thats the card I bought for my pc rig...doh

looks like dolphin and px2 run pretty well now, next upgrade will be the card because I cant get Street Fighter IV to run at a decent frame rate unless im in 800 x 600 :(

Cheers all for the input !!!

EDIT EDIT : picking up GT 640 2gb today which should sort out sf.

in case it matters to anyone i got my AMD phenom II x4 965 3.4Ghz and it is speedy to run pcsx2 at native but adding the geforce 660 ti means i can now play all PS2 games at 4x Native res!! GTA San Andreas looks way & plays way better than on the original console... Emulators are so cool :D