All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Bought an X Arcade Tankstick, anyway to map X360 buttons onto it? (For Windows)

eatfreshsub

So I've been trying to play Windows games like Street Fighter 4 Arcade and Street Fighter X Tekken, and I've ran into multiple problems. You cant assign the same key to multiple commands for a keyboard, and the 360 controller has a much better setup for the X Arcade. Is there any software I can use to map 360 inputs onto my X-Arcade. This would solve a few other problems, and would make it much easier to map my emulators so I can easily swap controllers if I'm not in an arcade stick mood.

Thanks for the help :P

I had lots of config issues when I got the tankstick, mainly with customization of the keys, my best suggestion and work around is to buy the 360 adaptor for your tankstick and make the PC read it as 2 360 controllers instead of a keyboard. I used the ps3 adaptor but im sure the solution will work the same way with the 360 adaptor. After you make it read like 360 controllers, just use Xpadder to set up your customized control schemes. And you can make gameex do the control config switching for you.

• Like 1

I actually found a free method, not sure if you can fill in spots for the triggers and analog sticks but it works for any games that only need X360 bumpers,ABXY,Start and DPad. This is the forum I found http://forums.trendy...thout-a-gamepad so not stealing credit. The download is here http://www.tocaedit.com/dl/x360kb.zip , basically you take the .dll and .ini file and put them into the folder with the .EXE of the game you want to play in controller mode. Open the .ini and replace the commands you want to act as the 360 controls and voila.

Edit: You can actually add in the Triggers to the .ini by just adding Left Trigger= or Right Trigger=, not sure about other buttons but I'm fairly certain its possible.