All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[RESOLVED] Registered version no-longer working on update.

Orlin

Hi guys, i decided to download GameEX again today to update to the new version as my auto update is not working ATM (See my reported post here: http://www.gameex.in...te-not-working/)

Once i installed it and loaded up GameEX it was a un registered version, so i re-applied my registered key but it still showing the un registered version.

Here are is the log:log.txt and GameEX ini file:GameEx.ini and my email address i registered with: *******

Edited by Adultery
Removed user's email address

Sounds like an issue with your registry key. Hope you don't mind, but I've modified the thread title to notify Tom of this issue. I'm wondering if this isn't related to the same issue that was causing you difficulty over here

Tom is typically very quick to resolve this type of problem. :)

i think you might be right, i found my old old registry key out (i registered 2 times as i forgot the email to one of my email address that i had the file saved on, but then managed to remember it a few months after LOL) so i applied that to it and it worked. so i tried the newer key and it would not work. So as you said, it looks like a problem with the registry key and this might also have been the problem with auto updating.