All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[LOGOS] KRC's 3D BOX LOGO'S

KRC

Hey,

These logo's have been in under wraps for the moment but i thought I might aswell share now, as more of my other projects have recently been completed and full sets uploaded to my Projects Page

I will be uploading as I go along, these logo's are alot harder to create than my previous submissions, but will be well worth it in the end.

As I am very much enjoying creating these logo's, I am open to any suggestion's or request's.

Sega Genesis

Nintendo Entertainment System

post-9120-0-76353900-1346461055_thumb.pn

post-9120-0-73178000-1346461067_thumb.pn

• Like 4

I was thinking of doing a 3D type theme based on these logo's but that kind of project wont come without difficulties, Its already increasingly difficult creating these logo's, They would be easier if they all had the same colored 3D box but then they would be boring. :P

I have opted for a different type of 3D Backdrop per system/logo, gives it more of a funky finish to them. :)

They're all pretty friggin' sweet, but yeah that one really pops. Great job with this one KRC, it's coming along amazingly!

Thanks null,

The 1 problem is the amount of time and detail I have to put into each one, but in the end the outcome is good, and im happy.

Some of the older systems are proving slightly more difficult due to the lack of high res screens to insert onto the 3D Box.

Currently on my last couple of arcade logos, then just need to finish a few handheld's, alot of consoles and the rest of pc, fruit, pinball and general logos. I thought I might aswell go the whole distance with the set.

I've also tested these logos on Brokeh and The Darkness themes. These 3D logos do tend to suit darker themes. I will upload some of these in action some time today.

2 snaps of what these icons would basically look like when integrated into a theme.

I used The Darkness by RageOn as an example as I mentioned before that these 3D logo's look better when placed on a darker surface area.

They do look slightly better than I anticipated. :)

• 2 weeks later...