All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Hosting a large image

headkaze

Hmm ... my first instinct to to recommend Dropbox. It's been a while since I've actually looked at the web interface for Dropbox, but I believe they still allow linking of images, and the bandwidth has always seemed pretty snappy to me.

Do you have a Google account? That was my other thought. That's where I link most of my forum pictures at. I've uploaded images as large as 1080 x 1920, and I've never run into size constraints. When you log into Google your web albums are located in the top menu under More > Photos.

600 x 3050? This is a picture of Long Cat isn't it? :P

I think you might have guessed by now it was for the Windoze Solitaire ad ;)

We ended up going with hostmypicture.com and it seems to be fine so far. If there are any problems I'll be sure to check out Google. I actually looked at your banner and saw it was hosted on a Google server and was going to PM you about it. No need to now. Thanks for the info!