All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[LOGOS] KRC *BLACK PLATE* NEW

KRC

Looking good. :)

The only one that might be a bit confusing for some might be the Sony Pocketstation Logo. Here is one I made for you if you are interested in converting into one of your icons.

Just updated the PocketStation logo.

I used the logo you uploaded and worked some magic.

• Like 1

Great work by the way! We are living a real "renaissance" for GameEx's theming.

KRC, could you please apply the glass layer to 1 of your icons, just one, and post here the w/o glass layer version and the one with glass layer, just for us to compare both and see how they differ?

I will be more than happy and willing to tell you what I think... :)

Great work by the way! We are living a real "renaissance" for GameEx's theming.

KRC, could you please apply the glass layer to 1 of your icons, just one, and post here the w/o glass layer version and the one with glass layer, just for us to compare both and see how they differ?

I will be more than happy and willing to tell you what I think... :)

Thanks.

Yes I'll do that, won't be able to do until I get access to the laptop later on today .

Tried the glass layer and it spoilt them so i left it off for now unless i find a better clear overlay for the logos.

I have worked on these and the banner logos tonight, progress is going well at the moment.

ATTACHMENTS REMOVED

• Like 3