All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[RESOLVED] FORUM - Account Limited

Chazz

Anyone else getting this message on the forum?

Account Limited

This account has exceeded predefined resource usage limits and has been temporarily limited to ensure shared hosting stability. Please contact IPS support for further information.

It's likely got something to do with the pruning Tom mentioned (the attachments were getting to be a lot of excess load on the server). He may have put a restriction in place to keep it from happening again.

I will ATTN: TOM to the post, he can elaborate further. ;)

Its because we keep topping execution usage of the forum. Mainly because I allow guests full read and search access. I need to limit some stuff to get the usage down. I know how to do this. For now Ive just limited guests to the forum from using the search. I may have to do more. We will see how it goes.

• 9 months later...

Today I got this message for the first time:

Account limited:

This account has exceeded predefined resource usage limits and has been temporarily limited to ensure shared hosting stability. Please contact IPS support for further information.

I couldn't get to gameex.info for more than 7 hours. It's now resolved again.

Thought I would share this.

I'm glad everything is solved again :)

Thanks,

GC

I had the same problem. Was going through withdrawals. :D

Edited by nullPointer
This topic has been marked as resolved and is now closed. Please begin a new thread if you are experiencing any similar issues.