All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Font Problem

Chazz

You may have already done it but have you checked the font options in theme editor, Bold or font style? Maybe you could change it completely then test it, then revert back to the one you were using?

i would like to know, how you even get that cool style with your font ;) . is this a registered feature or what?

as far as i know, you can only use 2 sizes with 2 different fonts. i dont understand how you achieved that cool effect (i know how you maked the shadow for the depth ;) ).

try the kaceyrayclare advice... :)

i would like to know, how you even get that cool style with your font ;) . is this a registered feature or what?

as far as i know, you can only use 2 sizes with 2 different fonts. i dont understand how you achieved that cool effect (i know how you maked the shadow for the depth ;) ).

Hi u-man,

The option you are looking for is 'Static Start Page List'. You can find the setting in the Theme Editor under Edit > Options > Settings, or in your theme.ini file StaticStartPageList=True

Hi u-man,

The option you are looking for is 'Static Start Page List'. You can find the setting in the Theme Editor under Edit > Options > Settings, or in your theme.ini file StaticStartPageList=True

mucho gracias :)