All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[THEME] KRC2012 Theme

KRC

Liking this theme very much!

A few questions if that's okay.

Is there any chance that the top border could be made larger? (So the video previews stand out more)

Could the theme be made at a larger resolution than the 800x600 it is at present. (1680x1050 would be great! :) )

The grey border/line at the bottom... Any chance that could be made slightly transparent? (Like the Windows Aero style)

Looking forward to version 2 with all the nice logos. Thanks.

Almost got this done, Just doing the final touches, there will also be an extra folder for some alternative background colours, neon green, shiny gold and baby blue(which looks amazing). The theme and extras will be in 800x600, 1680x1050 and 1920x1080 as the basic version.

Sounds all good! Thanks for making this theme in other resolutions and with different background colours. Can't wait to see it!

I've come across a few niggles so I'll need to iron these out before I uploading the theme.

Just making the final changes to the basic version of this theme and then all will be uploaded. It's a good job I did check through the theme again otherwise it would have had a few small errors, nothing major but they did needed to be fixed.

• 1 month later...

This theme will be reincarnated soon, I have downloaded the original from GameEx downloads section and will get to work on it soon.

The theme will be changed to 1920x1080 due to a few comments from users and this may even be my entry into the theme competition as long as I can make it good enough as i'm aware that there is some stiff competition out there with new and old faces making an appearance with their themes.

I did also mention previously in this topic that different colored BG's were available for the theme and they will be providing I get enough positive feedback to go ahead with it. Most likely this theme will be a slow and painful process as I have other projects on the go at the same time.

My Ultima Theme is still going ahead but has been revamped to make it less crazy and more simple, doing this takes some pressure off me and does free me up for other projects that I am currently working on.