All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

It's Been Quite a While!

mortymoose

I joined up in 2007, loved the software...... but my work got the better of me.... my children got older and demanded more of my time..... My old trusty cab sat quietly in the corner of my lounge..... my better half never once mentioning to me that I had to ditch the purple beast with Sonic the Hedgehog on it's side........

Now my kids are older, the business is running fine and I can return to old faithful, 2morrow I shall update my emu''s , and download the latest version of this awesome frontend.....

I already started to delete roms..... in the beginning I wanted it all.... and back then I had more than 3770 roms..... now wiser with age.... I realize that I only need to roms that I enjoyed back in the 70's and 80's./...... so to any newbie out there.... don't be greedy and clutter your cab up.... use only those roms you need...... asteroids..... amidar ..... Galaga..... Galaxian..... Pacman...... Rally X...... bring it on....

Thanks for keeping the site up .....

Just thought that I would share my thoughts..... it's a free world after all....

:D :D :D

Good to have ya back! :)

A lot has changed since then, but we have a really supportive community here. Don't be afraid to ask for help! :)