All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

New Forum Upgrade

hansolo77

That brings back memories. Also reminds me how far EmuMovies has come.

Haha, our first phone call, when you said I needed a forum now! LOL that shoutbox was a mess :)

Funny, that shows how much of an influence you had on me taking the site to a whole other level.

Haha, our first phone call, when you said I needed a forum now! LOL that shoutbox was a mess :)

Funny, that shows how much of an influence you had on me taking the site to a whole other level.

I remember saying to Tom he needed to upgrade the GX website to use a portal system. Originally the idea was to integrate the forums but they're hosted by a separate company so it wasn't really an option. It probably ended up saving a tonne of work as far as managing the website.

Oh and the "Download Service Utility" was a great idea wasn't it? ;)

Not to go off topic but... HELP! I'm stuck in mobile version! Even on my PC! The "Change Themes" option does nothing. I can't upload any attachments! :*(

If I log out I can see the full version, but as soon as I'm logged in again it's back to the mobile version. I've tried everything I can think of with no luck. :(

Not to go off topic but... HELP! I'm stuck in mobile version! Even on my PC! The "Change Themes" option does nothing. I can't upload any attachments! :*(

Maybe delete cookies and try again? I just tested and was able to switch between the two just fine.

Okay... so....

I clicked the "Change Theme" box and it worked this time. I was able to select IP.Board fine. However it doesn't work every time for me (sometimes the page just refreshes) and deleting cookies didn't help.

There has to be a bug in there somewhere.

Okay... so....

I clicked the "Change Theme" box and it worked this time. I was able to select IP.Board fine. However it doesn't work every time for me (sometimes the page just refreshes) and deleting cookies didn't help.

There has to be a bug in there somewhere.

I reported to Tom! This is something I can not dupicate though.