All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Emumovies

Krakerman

I ran the download utility yesterday and while it did download a bunch of stuff I am still noticing a lot of games that are up on the Games Database site but are not downloading. 720, many of the Street Fighter/Mortal Kombat, Discs of TRON, TRON too for that matter, I'm sure there are others I'm forgeting but my boy was up very early this morning shrieking about his teething so I'm not in the clearest state of mind...

ANYWAY :) If they're pulled from the same database are all the pics on the FTP yet or is there some other way to get them? I thought about just going to the games database site and dl-ing the ones I wanted but I'm not sure how much fiddling I'd have to do with naming and so forth. Plus there's the watermark on all the pics from that site that would be irritating.

I can assure you its the same conent but the web site lists the games differently. Maybe the files don't match your roms or you are referring to clones.

If you go on the ftp you can see the actual files. But gamesdbase pulls from the same set of videos as the download service. 720 is there as well as every street fighter parent and a bunch of clones. What version of mame are you running?

And if you are talking about snaps, there are over 16000 game snaps for mame but they are mame .144 keep in mind that if you are a basic member at emumovies you have a 250mb daily cap on the download service so you may have just hit your limit.

I found the source videos location. I guess I only kept the full set on my cab rather than the file server. Anyway, the files are all standard quality ~340x240 resolution. There are ~400mb of files. I can certainly upload these, but I'm not sure where to put them (or if you even want the low resolution files).