All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

New Xbox Dashboard December 6th

Kustom Kid

I've not participated in the beta for this new dash, but have in previous dashes. The last beta/preview they did came with a free copy of Halo:Reach using their latest XGD3 disk format. It was nice having a free copy of game, but as soon as the preview was over, the game stopped working. Least I still had my original copy. I'm eager to see this new dash though, have heard a lot of great things about the layout. The only thing I fear is the new dae.bin that has been silently sent to the systems over the past week, because it is their latest attempt at stopping piracy. While I agree piracy is wrong, there are a few of us who are legitatmely making backups of games for safe protection (read all my fire posts for details), and to have MS silently send out an update to prevent honest people from playing backups is wrong, and I think illegal. But that's going off topic. All and all I'm looking forward to this new dash and seeing what new things they can offer.