All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Little help?

Kustom Kid

I'm not sure if this is against the rules or not, if it is I'll delete it ASAP. I know Draco is on Missing Remote, and if anyone else is I could sure use a vote in the '"Win a Fractal Designs Case Contest" http://www.missingremote.com/poll/we-need-your-vote-fractal-design-core-3000-contest#comment-form Please vote for me if you are a member and haven't voted yet. I'm Kustomkid Kid on there as well. Thank you in advance.

Yeah, the picture I showed here was of my main/media center case. My OTHER case, which I used strictly for gaming, is so far gone. The hard drive in it stopped working about a week before the fire, so the case had been open while I was working on replacing the drive. Then when the fire came, the ceiling collapsed down and sideways against the case, knocking it over, and the insides completely vulnerable. When it was all said and done, there was a pool of water in the case about 3 inches deep (some had drained out), and there was cheap fuzzy insulation all thrown around inside. I didn't bother to save any of the components that were left, like the motherboard, processor, ram, $500 video card, etc, but I saved the case. I haven't been able to save up enough money to rebuild this computer, so it's just sitting in the closet, still filled with all the insulation crud. Whenever I get the chance, I'm gonna take it outside and powerwash it out.

I'm not sure if this is against the rules or not, if it is I'll delete it ASAP. I know Draco is on Missing Remote, and if anyone else is I could sure use a vote in the '"Win a Fractal Designs Case Contest" http://www.missingre...st#comment-form Please vote for me if you are a member and haven't voted yet. I'm Kustomkid Kid on there as well. Thank you in advance.

Have voted for you. Hope it helps.