All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[RESOLVED] Future Pinball loads but wont start

wobbly

i have Future Pinball installed and can load tables and start but if i press 1 or 5 nothing happens keys like f1-f6 are working fine just cant get the game to start ... dont know if any one can help thank you

hmmmmm maybe try re-installing Future Pinball again and see if it clears the problem. I had a similar issue kinda, but I had an issue with Display Fusion that stole the focus from my monitor 1 display so future pinball wouldn't detect my key presses unless I clicked the mouse button on monitor 1 then everything worked fine. So I just removed Display Fusion from running at startup.

I would just try installing it over current installation without removing it first and see what happens.

hmmmmm maybe try re-installing Future Pinball again and see if it clears the problem. I had a similar issue kinda, but I had an issue with Display Fusion that stole the focus from my monitor 1 display so future pinball wouldn't detect my key presses unless I clicked the mouse button on monitor 1 then everything worked fine. So I just removed Display Fusion from running at startup.

I would just try installing it over current installation without removing it first and see what happens.

I just ran it as administrator and all is good

I'll mark this as resolved.

Just to chime in about Display Fusion, I have it, use it, run it on start up and it doesn't cause any problems with any of my emulators whatsoever (including but not limited to Future Pinball). Just saying. :)

Good spot wobbly, I would have suggested the same as this was my first hurdle when I set up FP. Have fun, it's a great emulator. :)