All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

UVPServer setup on GameEx?

Krakerman

No not in gameex but yes on my pincab, but I see no reason why not as the table script calls uvp.

What are you trying to do, do you have two screens, and want a fully active desktop on both or just move the DMD to the second?.

A quick look at this thread seems to suggest hyperpin is also needed, but maybe just the directory structure.

http://www.hyperspin-fe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6252

But once all set up the tables do launch from vp, so should work from gameex I guess?.

If all else fails you could install hyperpin then run it through gameex as an emulator, this will work as I have done this on my mame cab!.

Also the new b25 tables have a different and less laggy way of producing this than UVP.

Have a go and let us know how you get on :)

Just had a look at the two PDF`s that come with the download, and it seems that you need to create the exact same folder structure as hyperpin.

You dont need hyperpin just the files in the right place so they will be found, then a quick two line edit of the table script so that uvp is called inplace of pinmame.

As long as the server has started it should work as it runs from vp.( I said SHOULD).

Hit me up if you want some pre edited tables as I spent a day editing about 150 of them once, that being said I changed a lot of them back when I put a ledwiz in my cab as the two together produce too much lag.

The PDF`s are in this download..

http://www.vpforums.org/index.php?automodule=downloads&req=idx&cmd=viewdetail&f_id=2646

Was just about to post when I thought maybe desktop tables would not work so a quick google found this guy on youtube, so yeah it works!.

And go on admit it the tweaking is most of the fun!.

It is for me! Lol!

That and the always awesome "how did you do that?"

Thanks rocky, that's enough to get me started. :)